Justice Wheels! Because every hero (or villain) needs a ride

    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 13, 2012
      Where would the Batman be without the Batmobile?
      Where would the Avengers be without the Quinjet?
      Where would Nick Fury be without those cool flying cars from SHIELD?
      Where would Cobra Commander be without his Trouble Bubble?

      Waiting on the bus, that's where.

      That's why we, at Fainting Goat Games, are creating Justice Wheels

      Because you can't fight crime (or conquer the world) while riding public transit.

      You can find more info here:
      http://tinyurl.com/6uw5ssh
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 29, 2012
        and Chill is now available (for just 1.50) at RPGNOW

        http://tinyurl.com/7n9b7fm