RE: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 3 is GO!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2012
      Awesome. The Pack looks great and I'll certainly steal some of the characters when I finally get round to running that space supers Icons I've wanted to do ever since I saw the animated Legion of Superheroes cartoon (seriously if nothing else because I love the theme song in the title sequence!). Just be warned, I may use some of the heroes in the pack as villains.

      Speaking of which I kind of screwed up with my submission Bella Trix. I sent stats which included Determination even though she is a villainess. *Face palm*. I am sure if anyone choose to use the character as an NPC the GM will figure that out. And then again roguish characters can sometimes switch sides.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:36:09 -0600
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 3 is GO!

      Thanks, I was just about to post about this!

      So... uh...

      What he said!

      -Gareth