Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Artwork and Hero Pack IV

  • Theron Bretz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
      You can always do what I did: write something for Adamant, so he has to illustrate it. :-p

      -Has a nifty Lodestone t-shirt TB

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
        Would that I could, Theron.

        There was a period when Dan was doing individual commissions, though he might not be any more. I remember postings on the Atomic Think Tank that were ads.

        None of that is an indicator that he is now, of course.

        And frankly, I love the characters I'd want drawn, but I'm not sure they're worthy of a public forum. I'd just want'em.

        But I'll think about Hero Pack 4. I don't think it's been formally announced yet-- or is it just public?

        John

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
          FYI: Dan Houser's announcement for Hero Pack 4 is up at RPGNow:
          http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?618064-ICONS-Hero-Pack-4-Nemesis

          jaerdaph

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012

            Nice! The action shot angle is really good. I find Dan's action shots work better than static poses.

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: jjbardales@...
            Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:43:18 +0000
            Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS Artwork and Hero Pack IV/Your ICONS hero drawn by Dan Houser?