Character Sheet

  • achunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
      I've done up a landscape oriented version of the character sheet, is it permissible to upload it here for others to use if they wish, or does someone need to check it out first?

      Thanks
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
        On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM, achunter <achunter@...> wrote:

        > I've done up a landscape oriented version of the character sheet, is it permissible to upload it here for others to use if they wish, or does someone need to check it out first?
        >
        > Thanks

        I don't think there's any problem with posting it here. How about
        putting it up on the Icons wiki as well?
        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

        "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
        LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
      • achunter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
          It's uploaded.

          If anyone sees anything overwhelming that I've missed or has any reasonable suggestions for improvements, please leave a message and I'll see about it.
        • Hollis McCray
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
            On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM, achunter <achunter@...> wrote:

            > It's uploaded.
            >
            > If anyone sees anything overwhelming that I've missed or has any reasonable suggestions for improvements, please leave a message and I'll see about it.

            Looks pretty good to me.