Re: [icons-rpg] Stamina variant on the wiki

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      It reminds me of DC Heroes, in fact.

      I like it, as a variation. I hope I get to try it.

      On 2012-03-04, at 7:45 PM, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      A variant on ICONS Stamina that occurred to me, loosely inspired by damage in Traveller (although lacking its dice permutations):

      Also tinkering with the idea of "stress tracks" (ala other Fudge/FATE permutations) but nothing coherent enough to post yet.

      =