Stamina variant on the wiki

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      A variant on ICONS Stamina that occurred to me, loosely inspired by damage in Traveller (although lacking its dice permutations):

      Also tinkering with the idea of "stress tracks" (ala other Fudge/FATE permutations) but nothing coherent enough to post yet.

    • Mike Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
        This is strong! Good stuff. Much more interesting, IMO.

        --Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
          It reminds me of DC Heroes, in fact.

          I like it, as a variation. I hope I get to try it.

          =