RE: [icons-rpg] How many people are actually playing ICONS? Superhero RPGs in general?

  • MikeM
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2012
      I am currently not playing anything either.
      D&D was the last campaign I played in but that ended over a year ago.
      The last game I ran for any length of time was Marvel SAGA.  God, I loved that game.

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3, 2012
          Been GMing ICONS since I got fed up with 80s Marvel. I'm probably never going to use another superhero system, since what I liked was how similar they felt, while being better and a lot more playable (to my tastes).