Re: [icons-rpg] Re: New Marvel RPG

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 1, 2012
      I haven't played this yet, but just reading through it, I kind of got the idea that, while the first couple sessions might be a bit fiddly, once you've had a few scenes under your belt, the dice maneuvering would become almost second-nature, and it would, in fact, get out of the way and let you focus on the story. It all hinges on one core mechanic; all the rest is just variations on the same mechanical theme. At least, that's how it looks to me.

      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 9, 2012
        On 3/9/2012 10:59 AM, Michael Taylor wrote:

        > > May I make a suggestion to the list? I'm certainly not against
        > discussing other supers RPGs because often they have much to offer that
        > can be applied to all supers gaming, but perhaps specific questions
        > about how rules and mechanics work in games other than ICONS should be
        > moved or directed to a more appropriate discussion forum? I know there
        > are some good discussions about the new MWP Marvel RPG over at RPGNet
        > for example.
        > >

        > How about here:

        That's for MSH/FASERIP, and it may not be welcome there, either.