Pyramid Tests

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      As a "Happy GM's Day" wish for this weekend, here's a look at the Open Content on Pyramid Tests from ICONS Team-Up, posted on the ICONS Wiki:

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Thanks, Steve! :)

        jaerdaph

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
          And the people rejoiced!

          Cool stuff and great to see the success pyramid get more attention. I use it a lot and have my own variants (which roughly match the Escalating, Trigger, Timed and Balanced, but there are quite a few new ones I can try out now.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: stevekenson@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:52:02 -0500
          Subject: [icons-rpg] Pyramid Tests