Re: [icons-rpg] New DC character Conversions?

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      There is this -  http://www.amazon.com/DC-Comics-Encyclopedia-Updated-Expanded/dp/0756641195/ref=dp_ob_title_bk  for DC, but it has more than a few notable errors (like reprinted information from one character in the space for a different character). I'd check it out from a library before purchasing it (my local one has been checked out by me multiple times because I've never been a huge DC fan, so I was trying to get better versed in it).

      There is also this -  http://dc.wikia.com/  - which appears to have good information. I checked a few of the names you mentioned (I'm honestly not familiar with them) and they were all listed. There's a Marvel wikia, too, which I've used as reference quite a bit and find quite satisfactory.

      Best,
      Cameron

      On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 21:13, Jack <jacksawyer2@...> wrote:

      The files with all the DC conversions are great. But are there any newer characters or updates?

      I like the new Suicide Squad (was a fan of the old one too). DeadShot & Harlequin are there, but not any of the newer characters. King Shark, El'Diablo, Voltaic, Savant, Black Spider,etc.

      Is there a DC comic like the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe where I could look up heroes/villains to get their basic info & powers to convert them to ICONS?

      I just got my print/dead tree versions of ICONS & Villianomicom. Much nicer than a PDF. Any other plans for print versions of Icons stuff?

      Thanks.