New Marvel RPG

  • the_bronze_rat
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 27, 2012
      Does anyone know of any forums where the new Marvel RPG is being discussed?

      Just a nutshell observation - its more dice heavy than Icons, but has a lot more FATE influence as well. Its also even more abstracted than Icon's.

      Interesting mechanics in it. I'm not yet sure which system I like better.
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 9, 2012
        On 3/9/2012 10:59 AM, Michael Taylor wrote:

        > > May I make a suggestion to the list? I'm certainly not against
        > discussing other supers RPGs because often they have much to offer that
        > can be applied to all supers gaming, but perhaps specific questions
        > about how rules and mechanics work in games other than ICONS should be
        > moved or directed to a more appropriate discussion forum? I know there
        > are some good discussions about the new MWP Marvel RPG over at RPGNet
        > for example.
        > >

        > How about here:

        That's for MSH/FASERIP, and it may not be welcome there, either.