Rhinotaur Is Charging Back

  • Rhinotaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hey, Gang...

      Sorry for the extended "radio silence". Got a bit busy and sidetracked, but Rhinotaur is getting back on track with ICONS beyond the products that are already available.

      Thought I'd share first with you guys what's currently on the drawing board. Here's a sneak peak...

      http://rhinotaur.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/EvilVanRedYellow.jpg

      I think you'll get the idea of what's in store. Anyway, there's also some more Hero Happy Hour on tap as well. You can check out the Rhinotaur website for more info -- http://rhinotaur.com

      I'll also be checking in here more often. Thanks for your patience.

      Cheers!

      - Dan
      - Rhinotaur
    • Curt Meyer