Clowny Superhero?

  • John Post
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2012
      Who is the character on page 59 of the ICONS book being chased by Sigma-9?  Do we have stats for him in any of the Hero Packs?

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2012
        I don't think I've seen her (it is a her if you look closely at the picture on p.59) anywhere else, but she's on the ICONS core rulebook cover too.

        A female clown with Bride of Frankenstein hair has got to have a really good origin story!

        jaerdaph

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2012
          her name is Electric Judy - and she does have a cool origin story. But I'd probably better leave that for Steve or Dan to tell.

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

          > I don't think I've seen her (it is a her if you look closely at the picture on p.59) anywhere else, but she's on the ICONS core rulebook cover too.
          >
          > A female clown with Bride of Frankenstein hair has got to have a really good origin story!
          >
          > jaerdaph
          >
          > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, John Post <johnpost@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Who is the character on page 59 of the ICONS book being chased by Sigma-9? Do we have stats for him in any of the Hero Packs?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > John

        • John Post
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2012
            Thanks, Dirk.
            3c.

            Re: Clowny Superhero?

            Posted by: "dirkgentry2000" dirkgentry2000@...   dirkgentry2000

            Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 pm (PST)

            her name is Electric Judy - and she does have a cool origin story. But I'd probably better leave that for Steve or Dan to tell.

            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogrou ps.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@ ...> wrote:

            > I don't think I've seen her (it is a her if you look closely at the picture on p.59) anywhere else, but she's on the ICONS core rulebook cover too.
            >
            > A female clown with Bride of Frankenstein hair has got to have a really good origin story!
            >
            > jaerdaph
            >
            > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogrou ps.com, John Post <johnpost@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Who is the character on page 59 of the ICONS book being chased by Sigma-9? Do we have stats for him in any of the Hero Packs?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > John

          • Joe Littrell
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2012
              Electric Judy? If there's not a SteamPunch involved somwhere, you're
              missing a bet.

              On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:56 PM, dirkgentry2000
              <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

              > her name is Electric Judy - and she does have a cool origin story. But I'd probably better leave that for Steve or Dan to tell.
              >
              > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> I don't think I've seen her (it is a her if you look closely at the picture on p.59) anywhere else, but she's on the ICONS core rulebook cover too.
              >>
              >> A female clown with Bride of Frankenstein hair has got to have a really good origin story!
              >>
              >> jaerdaph
              >>
              >> --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, John Post <johnpost@> wrote:
              >> >

              >> > Who is the character on page 59 of the ICONS book being chased by Sigma-9?  Do we have stats for him in any of the Hero Packs?
              >> >
              >> > Thanks,
              >> > John

            • Gareth-Michael Skarka
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2012
                Electric Judy is the android sidekick of the superhero Punch, who appears with her on the cover of the core book (he's forward in the lower right), and on pages 32, 56 (where he's decking Arobas).

                -Gareth

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 7, 2012
                  Punch and the Electric Judy sounds like a 60s psychedelic band name. :)

                  jaerdaph