Re: [icons-rpg] (unknown)

  • David Andrews
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
      Occasionally, Yahoo Groups will fail to recognise that you're a member properly if you visit the website. If the files section is a "members only" resource, sometimes it will be greyed out unless you log out of yahoo and log back in again.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jacksawyer2@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:56:31 -0500
      Subject: [icons-rpg] (unknown)

      Someone have a link to the converted Marvel heroes? I'm a new member but I can't use the files to the left on the forum.

      Sent from Samsung Mobile