I'd like to try this concept in an ICONS adventure

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2012
      Gotham Imposters - new video game - here's the trailer

      http://youtu.be/asyDEa5gFb0

      premise: you're member of street gangs modeled on the ethos of the Batman or Joker - who are both inexplicably nowhere to be seen.

      In their absence, the JV squads gets to the hit the field and the two gangs are fighting to keep Gotham safe -- or plunge it into chaos.

      To do this as a table-top adventure you'd _really_ have to lampshade some well known characters as the inspirational figures (or just use Batman and the Joker. But - that aside - it looks like a fun, anything goes kind of concept (judging by the trailer, anyway.)

      Seems like it'd be a good fit for the ICONS playstyle.

      Of course, I think that about a lot of things :)