Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Superhero graphics

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2012
      I find that Aaron Diaz's Martian Manhunter redesign is far more to my liking than the generic brick that he is now. I also kind of like his take on the Flash.

      But then again, I'm not really a huge fan of the DC Universe.

      On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 14:59, Seamus <sotp_seamus@...> wrote:

      Out of the whole Justice League redesign he did, the Power Girl is the only one that doesn't make me angry. Oh, well. :)