RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Digest Number 470

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15, 2012
      Well some of the classic Icons characters are genuinely cool. Not all, mind you, but there there are few where the concept and Dan's art really come together well.

      I have no idea if if that in itself  is enough to make some sort of spin off project financially viable, but might be some untapped potential in that general area. The devil is as always in the detail.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:29:29 -0600
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Digest Number 470

      I've actually considered (in a not-entirely-serious, wouldn't-it-be-cool, and-actually-maybe-possible sort of way) doing custom short-run action figures....