Re: ICONS survey question on RPGnet

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2012
      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:
      > What's clear from the comments is more and better examples and explanations are needed, which kind of makes we wish I'd written an extended example of play for Team-Up, although I do address some of the common questions and (hopefully) provide additional examples.

      Well once Team-Up comes out, you know we'll all gladly provide you with feedback on the examples that are included, and how useful we think they are to new players etc. After that, if you think you need to or desire to do an extended example of play/combat, it might make a nice Web enhancement for Team-Up or ICONS in general.

      Honestly, the example that Sean Patrick Fannon from OBS did way back when really helped to clarify and distill the process of how the rules work in play for me, combined with some of the clarifications you and Gareth gave us. That's one of the reasons I put the Clarification Notes file together - for my own use and to have everything in one place. I shared it because I thought it would be useful at least until something like Team-Up came out. And I take no credit for it beyond being the cut and paste monkey - the ICONS fans deserve all the credit for asking the right questions and Adamant Entertainment (and some knowledgeable fans) for generously providing answers.

      So all that really remains is getting a look at Team-Up! :)