Re: [icons-rpg] Villain team: the Teratothenes (intro)

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
      Thanks-I did have fun, and I have a couple of characters left over who
      fit the theme (or could) but who weren't quite what I wanted. There's a power duplicater (the Doppelgänger) and a life drainer (the Succubus) and one who's sort of a drainer (the Chupacabra).

      I'll put those on the wiki later, I think.

      On 2012-02-10, at 7:33 AM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      Having read the write ups I can only imagien how much fun you must have had creating these characters.

      Nice work!

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jhmcmullen@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:43:13 -0800
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Villain team: the Teratothenes (intro)

      I'll start by sending individual characters today and tomorrow, and then how they work together as a group.

      The characters are random in the sense that I generated them randomly, but they are not random because I threw away anyone who didn't fit the roles I wanted. So the team has someone with a sort of mental power, someone who's good at melee fighting, a utility infielder, and someone with a kind of ranged ability. No, they won't work against any character, but they should work against many characters, and where a hero isn't affected by somebody's attack, the various others should have something that can hurt them.

      All of the characters come in at about 43-51 points.

      First: Alpha Male (aka The Grey, because the movie is big right now)

      John McMullen (Young old coot)
      jhmcmullen@...

      =