Re: First Kickstarter for an ICONS product is live: Improbable Tales

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2012
      (Trying to just do weekly updates to avoid spamming the group. If this is a problem - please let me know)

      http://tinyurl.com/improbabletales

      Quick update on the Kickstarter - we have hit 700 dollars - that unlocked our 3rd stretch goal adventure.

      Improbable Tales will now be a series of 8 short ICONS adventures.

      If we hit $850 (and with 11 days left -there's a good chance we might) - we unlocked a 9th adventure.

      Thanks again to all our contributors and if you haven't voted on the content of the next adventure - please visit the kickstarter page and do that asap.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
        Hey - Last Improbable Tales kickstarter update :) I promise.
        Only 4 days left!

        ( http://tinyurl.com/improbabletales )

        Between unlocking stretch goals and one generous backer (thanks, John Post!) who has commissioned a custom adventure - we're now up to 10 short ICONS adventures in the Improbable Tales line.

        For a pledge of 12 bucks. - you get all 10 of those adventures (in pdf). (And -IF we hit our next stretch goal of $1000 (which just $26 away at this point) - we will be doing 11 adventures.)

        With just 4 days left in the Kickstarter, this is your last chance to jump on the bandwagon.

        Please check us out at: http://tinyurl.com/improbabletales

        And - thanks to the ICONS community for their support.