Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Hellrazer Game Stats

  • Tommy Brownell
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2012
      John,

      Unfortunately, Drunk Duck isn't incredibly reliable...our website is being overhauled and we're migrating there as soon as it's done (which will hopefully be any day now).

      That said, the second page of the document (the big wall o' text) has links for the webcomic, its Facebook page, the artist's deviantart account and links for buying our books in print...but yeah, http://www.drunkduck.com/hellrazer_the_series is the current home of it.

      Thanks for the very kind words, guys...=)

      Tommy