Re: Hellrazer Game Stats

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2012
      It's a pretty cool series. Here's the link (starting from the first page):

      http://www.drunkduck.com/Hellrazer_the_Series/5357261/

      jaerdaph

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2012
        Hmmm. I'm getting "502 Bad Gateway" on that link. Gateway implies that the problem is not with them but between me and them.

        John McMullen (Young old coot) jhmcmullen@...

        It's a pretty cool series. Here's the link (starting from the first page):

        http://www.drunkduck.com/Hellrazer_the_Series/5357261/

        jaerdaph

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

        > Hey Tommy,
        >
        > Looks pretty cool.
        > Is there a link for the webcomic?
        >
        > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy Brownell" <tommyb@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey guys...
        > >
        > > I am currently hard at work on a webcomic called Hellrazer: The Chronicles
        > > of Rachel Strand with artist Johnnie Johnson. We've finished our first story
        > > and are about to finish our second. Now, I didn't post this just for cheap
        > > pimping...I'm also posting this because I've done up game stats for Rachel
        > > and her first adversary, Tonton Macoute. You can get the download links for
        > > them in SAGA, ICONS and BASH format at my blog here:
        > > http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2012/01/hellrazer-living-in-shadows.html
        > >
        > > If demand and interest are there, I'll continue the write-ups as the stories
        > > progress. If not...I won't. Pretty simple.
        > >

        > > Thanks!
        > > Tommy

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
            icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Tommy Brownell
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2012
          John,

          Unfortunately, Drunk Duck isn't incredibly reliable...our website is being overhauled and we're migrating there as soon as it's done (which will hopefully be any day now).

          That said, the second page of the document (the big wall o' text) has links for the webcomic, its Facebook page, the artist's deviantart account and links for buying our books in print...but yeah, http://www.drunkduck.com/hellrazer_the_series is the current home of it.

          Thanks for the very kind words, guys...=)

          Tommy

          Hmmm. I'm getting "502 Bad Gateway" on that link. Gateway implies that the problem is not with them but between me and them.

          John McMullen (Young old coot) jhmcmullen@...

          It's a pretty cool series. Here's the link (starting from the first page):

          http://www.drunkduck.com/Hellrazer_the_Series/5357261/

          jaerdaph

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

          > Hey Tommy,
          >
          > Looks pretty cool.
          > Is there a link for the webcomic?
          >
          > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy Brownell" <tommyb@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey guys...
          > >
          > > I am currently hard at work on a webcomic called Hellrazer: The Chronicles
          > > of Rachel Strand with artist Johnnie Johnson. We've finished our first story
          > > and are about to finish our second. Now, I didn't post this just for cheap
          > > pimping...I'm also posting this because I've done up game stats for Rachel
          > > and her first adversary, Tonton Macoute. You can get the download links for
          > > them in SAGA, ICONS and BASH format at my blog here:
          > > http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2012/01/hellrazer-living-in-shadows.html
          > >
          > > If demand and interest are there, I'll continue the write-ups as the stories
          > > progress. If not...I won't. Pretty simple.
          > >

          > > Thanks!
          > > Tommy

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional