Hellrazer Game Stats

  • Tommy Brownell
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5 9:30 PM
      Hey guys...

      I am currently hard at work on a webcomic called Hellrazer: The Chronicles
      of Rachel Strand with artist Johnnie Johnson. We've finished our first story
      and are about to finish our second. Now, I didn't post this just for cheap
      pimping...I'm also posting this because I've done up game stats for Rachel
      and her first adversary, Tonton Macoute. You can get the download links for
      them in SAGA, ICONS and BASH format at my blog here:
      http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2012/01/hellrazer-living-in-shadows.html

      If demand and interest are there, I'll continue the write-ups as the stories
      progress. If not...I won't. Pretty simple.

      Thanks!
      Tommy
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6 12:10 PM
        Hey Tommy,

        Looks pretty cool.
        Is there a link for the webcomic?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6 12:26 PM
          Yeah, it does look cool. Whets the appetite; sharpens the interest.

          Link, link, link please.

          John McMullen (Young old coot) jhmcmullen@...
          > I am currently hard at work on a webcomic called Hellrazer: The Chronicles
          > of Rachel Strand with artist Johnnie Johnson. We've finished our first story
          > and are about to finish our second. Now, I didn't post this just for cheap
          > pimping...I'm also posting this because I've done up game stats for Rachel
          > and her first adversary, Tonton Macoute. You can get the download links for
          > them in SAGA, ICONS and BASH format at my blog here:
          > http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2012/01/hellrazer-living-in-shadows.html
          >
          > If demand and interest are there, I'll continue the write-ups as the stories
          > progress. If not...I won't. Pretty simple.
          >

          > Thanks!
          > Tommy

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
              icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6 1:33 PM
            It's a pretty cool series. Here's the link (starting from the first page):

            http://www.drunkduck.com/Hellrazer_the_Series/5357261/

            jaerdaph

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 6 2:16 PM
              Hmmm. I'm getting "502 Bad Gateway" on that link. Gateway implies that the problem is not with them but between me and them.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 6 4:51 PM
                John,

                Unfortunately, Drunk Duck isn't incredibly reliable...our website is being overhauled and we're migrating there as soon as it's done (which will hopefully be any day now).

                That said, the second page of the document (the big wall o' text) has links for the webcomic, its Facebook page, the artist's deviantart account and links for buying our books in print...but yeah, http://www.drunkduck.com/hellrazer_the_series is the current home of it.

                Thanks for the very kind words, guys...=)

                Tommy

                Hmmm. I'm getting "502 Bad Gateway" on that link. Gateway implies that the problem is not with them but between me and them.

                John McMullen (Young old coot) jhmcmullen@...

                It's a pretty cool series. Here's the link (starting from the first page):

                http://www.drunkduck.com/Hellrazer_the_Series/5357261/

                jaerdaph

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

                > Hey Tommy,
                >
                > Looks pretty cool.
                > Is there a link for the webcomic?
                >
                > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy Brownell" <tommyb@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hey guys...
                > >
                > > I am currently hard at work on a webcomic called Hellrazer: The Chronicles
                > > of Rachel Strand with artist Johnnie Johnson. We've finished our first story
                > > and are about to finish our second. Now, I didn't post this just for cheap
                > > pimping...I'm also posting this because I've done up game stats for Rachel
                > > and her first adversary, Tonton Macoute. You can get the download links for
                > > them in SAGA, ICONS and BASH format at my blog here:
                > > http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2012/01/hellrazer-living-in-shadows.html
                > >
                > > If demand and interest are there, I'll continue the write-ups as the stories
                > > progress. If not...I won't. Pretty simple.
                > >

                > > Thanks!
                > > Tommy

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional