Villainomicon pre-order adventure?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi guys,

      Okay, I know it's been a while but wasn't there meant to be like an exclusive new adventure for Villainomicon pre-orders?

      And where there ever any Villainomicon standees?

    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
        1) There weren't any standees.

        and

        2) The author we had for the adventure fell through, and (I know this is awful), in the chaos of getting everything together, I completely forgot about getting another one lined up.   I'll get on that immediately.   (You'll notice, actually, that we haven't had any new adventures in a while now -- so I need to get some more commissioned!)

        -G

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
          Hehe, I bet that was the last thing you wanted to hear just as finishing off Team Up :-)

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
            Actually, it's good for me to hear it.

            I need to light a fire under my butt to get things back on track.  :)

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com