Re: Teams, in general

  • wee_ree_cat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2012
      In MSH, my only player had be recruited by Charles Xavier (he was a X-Men fan and that was back before the movies, I feel the need to point it out) and formed a new X-group he named X-Power.

      When we stopped playing, the team was composed of a former member of the Evil Brotherhood, an alien, a guy who copycatted Kaine (the Spiderman clone), a possibly evil IA in the mindless body of an unknown mutant picked up in the Age of Apocalypse, and a dimensional duplicate of Jubilee called Fireworks (we both LOVED Jubilee).

      Plans for the future were to make him meet the X-Plorers, composed of them from an alternate dimension, with almost no doubles of them (it was to warn him about a possible threat that could wipe out the team).

      Good times.

      ===

      In Icons, much to my chagrin, I had to name the team myself (as the GM) because they couldn't come up with anything. they're the Mavericks. They seem to be fine with it, but I personally dislike being the one that named the player's team.