Re: [icons-rpg] Question for Gareth

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
      John--

      Drop me an email off-list.   We'll see if we can work this out.

      -Gareth

      On Jan 27, 2012, at 1:20 PM, John McMullen wrote:

      And they might be lying to me.

      As a general rule, they're great at Paizo stuff and WOTC/Hasbro stuff. But they're pretty good at special orders: They've gotten board and card games for me, and I got my print copy of ICONS as a special order from them. But Villainomicon just doesn't show. I'm inclined to suspect it's further up the chain--but I can't discount the possibility that they're lying.

      (If it were comics...no. I've never had any luck getting comics from them; they're really good at gettings comics-related merchandise, but the actual comics themselves, awful.)

      But I've been trying for about six months through them, and nothing's happening.

      But in any case....for RPGs, I'm to the point where if it's not Paizo or WOTC (and it rarely is), I now go to the source.

      John McMullen (Young old codger) jhmcmullen@...