Re: 2 New ICONS threads on rpg.net

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2012
      I'm getting anxious to see what's inside Team-Up myself. Personally, I'm looking forward to the vehicles section and what it contains. I liked how Vigilance Press wrote up their vehicles in the Amazing Stories of WWII adventures so that's what I've been using for my model. In fact I did a writeup of one today for fun after playing with some filters in GIMP: http://justaddheroes.blogspot.com/2012/01/suped-up-super-vehicles-silver-arrow.html

      I also like that Super-Vehicle power from Field Guide to Superheroes 2 from Vigilance Press. Combine that with the Equipment power in Field Guide to Superheroes 1, and you've got Batman's Batmobile and utility belt.

      jaerdaph
      JUST ADD HEROES
      An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales