Re: [icons-rpg] Gen Con Indy 2012 (August 16-19)

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
      Well, I'll certainly be there. I usually use GenCon to try out games I've not played before, but we'll see if there's room to fit an awesome game like ICONS into the schedule. I still haven't introduced my boyfriend to ICONS, so it may be a good opportunity.

      Craig

      On Jan 13, 2012, at 11:45, John Post <johnpost@...> wrote:

      Is anyone going? Is anyone running? I was the only GM to run a registered game at Gen Con last year.
      I'd love to play in someone's game. Please let me know, and I'll avoid scheduling during your time slot.

      I'll be running at least one ICONS game, possibly two or three registered ones and a private session or two. I'm toying around with the following options: (1) two six-hour, six-person time slots with character and team generation, followed by a full unpublished adventure; (2) two six-hour, six-person time slots for an unpublished, long adventure, with a selection of pre-gens, really two full adventures in a single session; (3) three four-hour, six-person sessions with pre-gens, but all adventures would be published ones; and (4) some combination of the above.

      Let me know your thoughts.

      John Post