Re: Power theft, a philosophical rambling, with questions

  • the_bronze_rat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2012
      I've decided to take a different slant with Magpies power theft (with her permission). Her power is semi-sentient (the Magpie affect). It doesn't have much interest in the modern world, but its been around a very, very long time. So, I want to have fun with the "world of powers". Thus, she can indeed steal powers from some very odd places - like pistols, cell phones, cars, etc. To the magpie spirit (way in the background) it does a quick glance "Oh yeah, they have a magic device to project force. Damn those humans are boring.... never change. Oh well." And boom, she has a blast of 3, and the thugs pistol doesn't work.

      I want to emphasis that the modern world is downright full of super powers, and try to highlight some of the wonders of the mundane. In between pounding heads into pavement, of course.

      Thanks for the inputs, It really helped!