Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS adventure series Kickstarter - soft launch

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      As far as letting my voice be heard, I'd like to see mecha and kaiju, but that's just me.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 5, 2012, at 1:45 PM, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

      hey guys,

      Wanted to announce that my new company (Fainting Goat Games) just now was approved by Kickstarter to run a campaign to fund a series of 5 short adventures for ICONS.

      If you're an ICONS fan and you'd like to see some more adventure support, this is your chance to have your voice be heard.

      You can find out more details and see some art previews here:

      http://faintinggoatgames.blogspot.com/2011/12/improbable-tales.html

      We're still firming up the details - feedback and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
        Curt
        Do you mean you want to see rules for mecha and kaiju or adventures featuring mecha and kaiju?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
          filming the video today and tomorrow. Hoping to do the official kickstarter launch very soon