Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS adventure series Kickstarter - soft launch

  • John Dunn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      Cool stuff!

      I suddenly have an overwhelming craving for a Fainting Goat Choco Snack Cake, though. Where can I get one?!?!

      -John
      www.meliorvia.com

      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM, dirkgentry2000 <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

      hey guys,

      Wanted to announce that my new company (Fainting Goat Games) just now was approved by Kickstarter to run a campaign to fund a series of 5 short adventures for ICONS.

      If you're an ICONS fan and you'd like to see some more adventure support, this is your chance to have your voice be heard.

      You can find out more details and see some art previews here:

      http://faintinggoatgames.blogspot.com/2011/12/improbable-tales.html

      We're still firming up the details - feedback and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated

    • Curt Meyer

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
            Curt
            Do you mean you want to see rules for mecha and kaiju or adventures featuring mecha and kaiju?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
              filming the video today and tomorrow. Hoping to do the official kickstarter launch very soon