ICONS adventure series Kickstarter - soft launch

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      hey guys,

      Wanted to announce that my new company (Fainting Goat Games) just now was approved by Kickstarter to run a campaign to fund a series of 5 short adventures for ICONS.

      If you're an ICONS fan and you'd like to see some more adventure support, this is your chance to have your voice be heard.

      You can find out more details and see some art previews here:

      http://faintinggoatgames.blogspot.com/2011/12/improbable-tales.html

      We're still firming up the details - feedback and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated
    • John Dunn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
        Cool stuff!

        I suddenly have an overwhelming craving for a Fainting Goat Choco Snack Cake, though. Where can I get one?!?!

        -John
        www.meliorvia.com

        On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM, dirkgentry2000 <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

        hey guys,

        Wanted to announce that my new company (Fainting Goat Games) just now was approved by Kickstarter to run a campaign to fund a series of 5 short adventures for ICONS.

        If you're an ICONS fan and you'd like to see some more adventure support, this is your chance to have your voice be heard.

        You can find out more details and see some art previews here:

        http://faintinggoatgames.blogspot.com/2011/12/improbable-tales.html

        We're still firming up the details - feedback and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated

      • Curt Meyer

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
              Curt
              Do you mean you want to see rules for mecha and kaiju or adventures featuring mecha and kaiju?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
                filming the video today and tomorrow. Hoping to do the official kickstarter launch very soon