Hero Pack 3?

  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012

      I had two character submissions for ICONS Hero Pack 3. Is it still on? I haven’t heard anything in a loooong time….

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
        Hero Pack 3 was mentioned in a recent podcast with Steve and Dan. There was a link to in a previous post. I think Dan said it should be out this month, but as you said, it's been a looooong time.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: mhopcroft@...
        Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:53:50 -0800
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 3?

        I had two character submissions for ICONS Hero Pack 3. Is it still on? I haven’t heard anything in a loooong time….