Re: Fast Attack and other attack powers

  • prodezigner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2012
      I still think combining the abilities are the best way to go, if he gets three attacks via Fast Attack, and opts to use Paralysis (we'll assume it's a lower level than Fast Attack 7), then it would go based off of Paralysis +1, which tests against the Strength of the foe. I don't think it's too broke, but a clarification from G or Steve would be fantastic.