New Character on Wiki

  • David Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Been playing around with the character creation system and I've started porting some characters from another system over to ICONS. The first is posted up ahttp://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/V1RU5+N1NJ4.

      I plan to post about six of them in total forming an entire team based in Liberty City, California from a homebrew setting.

      ----
      Blog: http://blaster219.wordpress.com
      DeviantART: http://blaster219.deviantart.com

      "Heroes get shot, stabbed, burned, bludgeoned, poisoned, infected, disintegrated, irradiated, electrocuted, exposed to vacuum and fall from great heights. Being a hero is a tough job."
      - Alternity GMG, Chapter 6 (Damage and Injury)