Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Fast Attack and other attack powers

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2012
      It would probably be wise if balanced game play is your goal to make the
      following a possible (optional) rule.

      Characters can only enact one power that interacts with others per
      panel. Superspeed+Fast Attacks? Fine, since only Fast Attack impacts
      others directly. To over-ride this and break the rule costs
      determination (and is "Pushing") a bit.
    • prodezigner
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2012
        I still think combining the abilities are the best way to go, if he gets three attacks via Fast Attack, and opts to use Paralysis (we'll assume it's a lower level than Fast Attack 7), then it would go based off of Paralysis +1, which tests against the Strength of the foe. I don't think it's too broke, but a clarification from G or Steve would be fantastic.