Re: Team-Up sneak peek

  • prodezigner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      So it's a new year and no ICONS: Team-Up! yet. I'm a huge fan of M&M 3E, but lately our group has wanted a FATE based system, and took the plunge on this. Not regretting it at all.

      Just wondering if you guys have heard anything on the PDF of ICONS: Team-Up! lately? I'd love to sink my teeth into this PDF (as I use my iPad for EVERYTHING...)