RE: [icons-rpg] Steve Kenson talks about his new ICONS adventure on the BAMF Podcast

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Thanks for the link. Lot's of Icons news in there.

      One thing I'd not heard of before and than might be of interest is Dan's plan for an Icons setting called Stark City or something like that.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: dirkgentry2000@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 10:35:21 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Steve Kenson talks about his new ICONS adventure on the BAMF Podcast

      Link: http://tinyurl.com/78hs6mx

      New ICONS-centric podcast!

      The creator of ICONS, Steve Kenson, and ICONS line artist Dan Houser stop in to talk about Kenson's new self-published adventure for ICONS - Retconquest

      Link: http://tinyurl.com/78hs6mx

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        I will definitely have Dan on more to talk about that setting.