Team-Up sneak peek

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
      Speaking of my blog, the latest entry (shifting from Avengers to Justice League Unlimited) offers a bit of a sneak peek into some of the rules options you'll find in ICONS Team-Up, including the more detailed success pyramid, maneuvers, free tags, and the "victory pyramid" approach to alternate wins. All in "Moral Victories" here:

      Happy holidays!

    • Curt Meyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
        So, Gareth, will we actually see the PDF pre-order release before the new year?

        Sent from my iPad

        On Dec 22, 2011, at 6:10 AM, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

        Speaking of my blog, the latest entry (shifting from Avengers to Justice League Unlimited) offers a bit of a sneak peek into some of the rules options you'll find in ICONS Team-Up, including the more detailed success pyramid, maneuvers, free tags, and the "victory pyramid" approach to alternate wins. All in "Moral Victories" here:

        Happy holidays!

      • prodezigner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          So it's a new year and no ICONS: Team-Up! yet. I'm a huge fan of M&M 3E, but lately our group has wanted a FATE based system, and took the plunge on this. Not regretting it at all.

          Just wondering if you guys have heard anything on the PDF of ICONS: Team-Up! lately? I'd love to sink my teeth into this PDF (as I use my iPad for EVERYTHING...)