Re: ICONS Wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011
      Hi John,

      Bretbo is listed as the ICONS Wiki Organizer and Creator. Contact info:
      http://www.wikispaces.com/user/view/Bretbo

      Let me know if you need an assistant too if you want to get the ICONS Wiki up to speed, at least with product listings and news. I'm a member there too. Apparently I'm pretty good about being on top of new ICONS releases before they're even officially announced as we just saw with Steve's new adventure LOL!

      Best,
      Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales