A Question about the previous generation...

  • Colin T
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2011
      Looking at naming an old team of supervillains... well more like mercenaries than sociopathic killers and the like.

      Weapon Master: American born gunfu master is the team leader and unknowingly the grandfather of the daughter of one of his teammates. Now in his early eighties I picture him as the guy who played the former boss of Gibbs off of NCIS the one who retired and went down south to mexico.

      Mechaneer: Russian born engineer and vehicles expert and a keen enthusiast with mecha!
      I picture them as a pair of twins who occsionally switch places in the team whilst the other keeps an eye on their extended family back in their mother russia, identical twins of course and although the rest of the team know about this that doesn't mean they know whether its the brother or sister whose with them at that time!

      Brilliance: Inspired by the villain from Mystery Men I picture a seriously smart genius whose bored with simple killing and much more interested in non-lethal and other exotic means to help his team accomplish their missions.

      The Deathbringer: One of currently 26 people who have used this moniker he is actually the 2nd but has been believed killed so many times that noone knows for sure if he is the same person or not. Born with the ability to convert any energy to empower himself his power was overloaded rendering him permanently invisible and has taken years for him to figure out a way to visibly appear but the effort has seriously weakened him such that when his daughter asked him to retire he accepted and moved to her home city to keep an eye on her unfortunately the rest of his team followed him there and mutually decided to "retire" however another team of upcoming villains with links to the other members has taken up their name and are looking to assume that title permanently by eliminating their predecessors however they've not accounted for the Deathbringer's daughter...

      So what would be a suitable name for a supervillain team?

      I was thinking "The Seven" or something like "Squad Zero" or something like that?

      And as for their replacements... well I'll leave that for another post and see what you think of this!