Re: A General Query and asking for advice

  • Seamus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      What you've got is pretty good so far. I'd say leave it for now, and fill in the details as your players need them. That will give you the opportunity to tweak the thing organically as it grows into a story that will be satisfying for everyone. ICONS is great for this, and it will save you a ton of work if certain parts of your story become irrelevant.