Reg: Force Field & Chameleon Query

  • Colin T
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
      Force Field & Invulnerability:

      If all this does is protect you and can't be extended any further then stick with Invulnerability, however if you can extend it perhaps pull off stunts ala the Invisible Woman then its Force Field. I'd check out Brainiac 5's force field belt for another example.

      Chameleon & Invisibility:

      One word... PLAID!

      One works the other never will!

      Courtesy of The Tick cartoon show if you want to check!

      Otherwise I believe the Predator had this talent which meant when he moved he could be seen albeit whether they recognise exactly what they were seeing is another question!

      In Star Wars the cloaking device seems limited by the fact if you're cloaked how do you see?

      My view is what constitutes invisibility?

      Some claim its just visible light thats effected, me well if the recipient has light control it doesn't matter if your hero has the ability to see heat, x-ray vision and so on, the person you're looking at doesn't show up unless you're using a medium their power doesn't cover for example sound ala Daredevil.

      Guess this really boils down to what your gm thinks!
    • Colin T
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2011
        Apologies if my last post came across a little strong.

        Still hope it helped whether it meant, not going there!