ESP and range

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      I've been treating ESP as if the Level determined how far you can sense, but that's not how it is in the rules--it just talks about your ability to perceive detail.

      (Unless it's in the clarifications.)

      Anyway, in the comics, it seems to me, ESP is usually a plot device rather than a tool. (Though there is sometimes a nebulous concept of "too far.")

      But I have a player who is using it as a tool. I don't particularly want to stop him--his uses make sense, and range has been a nice control.

      What have you guys done?