Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Shockwave power

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 17, 2011
      That's correct. As long as the alternate power costs the same as or less than the base power, it would only cost 1 flat power point. In previous editions it was a feat (which is called an Advantage in 3E).

      On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 13:33, <SelPhil@...> wrote:

      Sorry to time-jump back to this topic -- but I just want to understand this:

      In M&M, the alternate power's cost per level is moot, right? As long as it costs less than the primary power it's linked to, it only costs one flat power point, right?