RE: [icons-rpg] Almost Thanksgiving, and still no Team Up pdf?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2011

      Not all of us. I missed out on The Sidereal Schemes of DrZodiac". And in any event I always wanted a print copy of these adventures.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:59:34 -0600
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Almost Thanksgiving, and still no Team Up pdf?

      On Nov 13, 2011, at 9:21 AM, John McMullen wrote:

      Thanks, Gareth. Nice to know you haven't forgotten about us. :)

      NEVER.

      Also -- most of you have the stuff that makes this already, but we'll be releasing the PDF this week of ADVENTURE OMNIBUS ONE, which is a collection of our previously-released PDF adventures, which we're assembling as a print product.  It goes to press this week, so the PDF will be coming out.

      -Gareth