Greetings!

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      Greetings everyone!

      My name is Hollis McCray, and I am the Evil Overlord of the Icons
      mailing list. This list is for the discussion of the Icons Roleplaying
      game by Steven Kenson, published by Adamant Entertainment. Feel free
      to discuss rules, post resources, character builds, product news, etc.
      But do please keep it on topic (ie Icons).

      I only have one rule:

      Be Cool.

      That's it really. Be polite to each other, and don't bring things onto
      the list that don't belong here.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.