Re: Dynamic duos

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 10, 2011
      Duh--I can't believe I didn't think of this way back when.

      The three loosely-connected adventures in *Smalltown Hero" might do. I put ICONS characters on the wiki, and you'll have to dial back the lethality on the last adventure, but it will do. (in other words, swords have to do comic book damage, not real damage.)

      I've played the first two plot lines with my son and his friend.