Play-by-Skype call-out

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hey, everyone. I'm currently in the organisational stages of putting together an actual play podcast. While I would like to have many systems represented (as well as different GM styles), I'm leaning toward beginning with an ICONS game that I will run. If this sounds interesting to anyone, feel free to contact me personally. Thank you!

      Craig

      Sent from my iPhone