Re: Icons Team-Up PDF availability?

  • Colin T
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
      Cool will definitely be picking that up!

      Since Dragonmeet is at the end of this month I hope I can get this printed out in time so I can take that along in case they have a game running there!

      (And look at picking up a print copy of the main rulebook whilst I'm at it!)

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
        I can't say I'm chomping at the bit to get my copy--I manage with the stuff I have--but I did preorder and I do want to see it.

        Truth be told, I'm hoping for something so wonderful that it changes my gaming life for the better...forever!

        (But no pressure, folks.)

        Can you share a table of contents in your copious free time, or do we have to wait for some time closer to the release?

        John

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 22, 2011
          Last I heard on RPGNet, Team Ups release date looks like December.

          On the topic of Dragonmeet, seems like no Icons this year among the scheduled games :(. Last year I manged to get in both Icons game on offer - the first which featured an Asgardian invasion of London, the later an ION Guard adventure. It was a lot of fun and still occasionally play the pregen I was given for the Asgardian game in the Icons various one-shots a friend of mine runs.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: colinfit20@...
          Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:32:13 +0000
          Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Icons Team-Up PDF availability?

          Cool will definitely be picking that up!

          Since Dragonmeet is at the end of this month I hope I can get this printed out in time so I can take that along in case they have a game running there!

          (And look at picking up a print copy of the main rulebook whilst I'm at it!)

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

          > For various reasons, I am about two weeks behind on this. We'll get
          > it out ASAP.
          >
          > -Gareth

        • kerntcs
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2011
            Forgive me if this topic has been beaten to death, but: any new word on when we can expect the Icons Team-Up .pdf to go on sale? My wife is finishing up her Christmas shopping for me, and the money allocated for cool .pdfs might get reassigned to the sweater and socks fund (gulp) if I can't show her my rpgnow.com choices in a timely way. Please help me, Adamant - I don't want a ten-pack of tube socks under the Christmas tree this year...
          • Gareth-Michael Skarka
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 9, 2011
              The PDF will be available (and sent to pre-order customers and the printer) before Christmas.

              -G